Welcome to a tennis lesson from FuzzyYellowBalls, the the best place to learn how to play tennis online. Our free video tennis lessons teach you how to play the game in a new way that combines technical analysis, visual learning, and step-by-step progressions.
This video explains how to find a tennis grip. Grips are EXTREMELY important. They are the foundation for every single shot you hit in tennis. For each particular shot there is a range of grips you can use. Choosing a grip should not be taken lightly because how you hold the racket affects how you swing up to the tennis ball. This, in turn, affects the type of ball you hit and, consequently, it can influence your style of play. For example, Roger Federer has a conservative grip because he is an attacking player and that grip lets him swing through the ball more easily (than an extreme grip). On the other hand, Rafael Nadal plays with a very extreme grip because that makes it easier for him to swing up on the ball and hit with heavy topspin. So make sure you spend some time thinking about your grip and how it fits into the larger framework of your style of play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades