This video explains how to put an over grip on your tennis racket. To begin you need to remove the plastic that is protecting the grip that you plan to put on your tennis racket. On the other side of the grip there should be a paper that you can remove so that you have a stick mark. Place the sticky mark on top of the handle and start to wrap in line with the end of the handle. Wrap clockwise if you are a right handed player or counter clockwise if you are left handed. Stretch the grip a little while wrapping to prevent bubbles and every wrap should be about one third of your previous wrap. When you are finished apply the tape that came with the grip and wrap that around to complete the wrapping of the over grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades