In this tutorial, we learn how to use a forehand ground stroke while playing tennis with Carl Hart. Take your racket and turn on your right foot. Drop the ball out in front of you and make contact following through in your shoulders. You should be able to see your elbow and see the back of your hand facing toward your cheek. You should be doing "step, drop, then follow through". To correctly place your hand on the racket, place your open hand on the racket and slide it down to hold it on the end and holding it firmly. Practice this for a few sessions and you will have a hang of it in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades