In this how to video, you will learn how to serve a tennis ball. Start off with an eastern forehand grip. You can pretend to shake hands with the racket to find this grip. The knuckle of the index finger should be on top of the handle. Make sure your stance is sideways to the net and the feet are shoulder width apart. Your foot should point at 1 o'clock. The back foot should be parallel to the base line. Your racket should start at pointed towards the net. The first step of the swing involves pointing your elbow at the back fence with the racket behind your back. Secondly, toss the ball in front of you. Lastly, bring your hip and shoulders around and finish with your weight as you hit the ball with the racket. This video offers great advice for the basics of serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades