If you want to learn how to serve in tennis this is for you. The serve is the most important aspect in the game because the server has complete control. You have two attempts to serve the ball; if both attempts hit outside of the service box the server double faults and their opponent receives a point. When you are serving the ball your front foot should be at a 45 degree angle and your rear foot should be parallel to the baseline. Your weight should be evenly distributed over both feet. The grip on you racket should be continental also know as a chopper grip. Bring the ball up to your racket then toss the ball up into the air higher than you could reach with the racket. Keep your head up and make contact with the ball at the highest point possible. Let the racket follow through naturally. Step back behind the baseline and prepare for a return. A helpful drill is to aim at an imaginary line in the center of the service box. After consistently hitting the imaginary line move the line to the left or right side. This will allow you to accurately place your serve. After to attempts switch the side that you are serving from.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades