Tennis is a great summer sport, which makes having a great forehand essential for any tennis player. Learn how to improve your forehand swing in this tennis video.
Use eastern forehand grip.
Hold racquet lightly.
Turn your shoulders.
Hit the ball in the strike zone.
Jeff Cohen is a certified USPTA Professional and Tennis Director at Heathrow Country Club in Florida. Prior to that he has been a tennis director at numerous Country Clubs. He has been a reigning champion in USPTA National 40's singles and doubles for two years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades