Check out this instructional tennis video that demonstrates a few tips on how to play on a clay court. If you're on a clay court, it's a very forgiving surface, so if you have a problem in your knee or hip, this is the surface for you--less wear and tear on your body. The game of tennis is played on many surfaces from concrete to clay to grass. Learn tips for playing on clay courts in this video tennis lesson.
Take action and rememer these tips:
Have good shot selection and tolerance
Learn to slide
Point toes in direction of slide
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades