Welcome to a tennis lesson from FuzzyYellowBalls, the the best place to learn how to play tennis online. Our free video tennis lessons teach you how to play the game in a new way that combines technical analysis, visual learning, and step-by-step progressions.
The second step of the tennis serve deals with the upper body. Specifically, the toss and the backswing. Tossing the tennis ball is extremely important when trying to hit a tennis serve. If you can't place the toss consistently, your serve won't be consistent. The backswing gets your tennis racket and hitting arm to the "L" position, which allows your arm to swing correctly later in your tennis serve.
You want to time the toss and backswing so that they complete at the same time. The way your arms move is sometimes called "down together, up together" because your arms move down as one piece and up as one piece. This should make timing your tennis serve easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades